"The sky was bleeding and it made me miss you more."
The day my eyes watered the ground
"1. Your skin is paper thin, but no presents will be found in your veins by unwrapping the flesh on your wrists.
2. You will meet a boy who lights your skies on fire. Remember that it is okay to prefer the ocean instead.
3. When you fall in love for the first time, you will believe that this love will last forever. You are wrong, and that is okay.
4. When your friends follow strangers down a dark path away from your life, you will wonder what you have done wrong. The answer is nothing, you will blaze your own trails in time.
5. The first time your heart breaks, you will see your entire world crash down around you. Remember that there is an entire galaxy you have yet to explore, and in sixth months you will no longer feel the pain he has caused you.
6. It is my job to love you at your worst. No matter how old you get, I will always hold you like my baby, and one day you will remember to find comfort in my tight grip."
6 lessons my mother was too afraid to teach me